How to Make a Complaint

PK Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd T/A Ian Hewitt and Associated are committed to the fair, transparent and timely resolution of disputes.

As part of our commitment we subscribe to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), an external dispute resolution service which is accessible to clients free of charge in the event that they believe a complaint has not been satisfactorily dealt with by us.

What should I do if I have a complaint?

1. Contact us and tell us about your complaint. We will do our best to resolve it quickly.

2. If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 20 days, please contact Paul Bentvelzen on 02 4731 5335 / 0411 091 230 or put your complaint in writing and send it to him at the Ian Hewitt & Associates via either email at or mail PO BOX 4204 Penrith NSW 2750. We will try and resolve your complaint quickly and fairly.

3. Ian Hewitt & Associates is a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, or AFCA. If your complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by us you have the right to refer the matter to AFCA. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers. AFCA can be contacted at:

Mailing address
Australian Financial Complaints Authority,
GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001

Ph – 1800 931 678
Fax – 03 9613 6399
Email –
Website –

A complaint form is also available at the AFCA Website. If you require further information about any of these procedures please contact our office during business hours.